Thursday, May 10, 2012
Act 3 Scene 1 . The break up
What a silly fool this woman - Ophelia - is! She wants to give me these gifts that she claims that I gave her back. I know for a fact that I never gave her these things. Maybe it is her, not I, that has gone mad... I fear for her well being though. Such an innocent girl she is and for that I used to love her. She doesn't realize that everyone sins. She doesn't realize that she will eventually have to birth the future sinners. She doesn't realize her innocence will engulf her too. This is such a shame ! I am a horrible man so full of hate! This hate is seeping out of my pore and creating a dark air around me. Hate makes me gloomy. Hate surrounds me but it will not overpower me. A four letter word, hate, that I have breathed life into and given a since of personality. Hate is the fuel for my madness !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No! No you still love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is quite true but I must say that I have found another that has caught my attention. Lady Misery. She is quite splendid, always dressed in black, always loves company. I say that your daughter pleased me for the time being but now she will only be used sparingly.
DeleteYou see, Ophelia is such a doll. Shes very innocent and I will always admire her for that but she is too fragile for my liking I need a lady with a back bone. I need someone that can stick with my through my up and downs. Needless to say, someone who picks flowers and loves to sing seems to weak for my tastes at the moment. However, she will stay in my life for as long as I live and I feel that God has other plans for her...
NO! Thy feelings are unchanged. My dearest shall still be the object of your heart!
DeleteAy the lady does make me stark. But my other lady's beauty is seeling. She has banned me from the beginning, and no there is no turning back. Her clothes are formed with the tears of the unloved, and unvenged. Your lady has kept me for a time, but this lady has me for eternity.
DeleteOphleia the innocent had stolen my heart because of her innocence yet she now seems too brittle for my tastes. The good lord will use her as he wishes.
OK this depression thing is really bringing me down. I need it to stop.
ReplyDeleteOh Claudius! How am I bringing you down, when your name actually means "lame or the crippled one" ??? So in fact, Am I bringing your down or are your weighed down by a past selfish act? Anywho, I don't care what you need . You are not my father and never will be ! FYI I truly dislike you with a burning desire that is trapped deep in my soul. Despite this fact, we will keep our happy faces painted on to flatter those around us and keep mother dearest in a happy place. Right? Good? I'm glad we had this little chat. Toodles "Father" !
DeleteSource:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Claudius
http://www.behindthename.com/name/claudius
The darkness of your words brings me to new lows. As we keep moving so should you, Hamlet.
DeleteClaudius! With a name that speaks of lameness, how can I bring you down? Is it your soul that is being weighed down by sins that you are referring to? Your needs are of no considerable worth to me Claudius. You are the pebble in my boot, and I plan on taking off the shoe. The lies painted on our faces keep the vulgar in place, but that is all. Farewell, dearest.
DeleteShe's going to be a birther of sinners? You know sometimes I think the same thing happened to me on your birthday.
ReplyDeleteYes Mother! Do you not realize that all women will be the birth of quite a few sinners?? Why as a matter of fact you are already gave birth to one ... or are you not aware of that fact. Opps ! Oh well. Ones dark secrets must eventually come to light with time . All of this crazy talk about sinners... Well mother.. did your mother give birth to someone that has sinned? How about we have a confessional? Let's take a moment to talk about our feelings shall we?
DeleteI believe to birth sinners has been a plague to all women, including I. I seem to remember thinking my babe an angel, but my eyes deceived me.
DeleteAy, dear mother ay! Women bring forth sinners unto the earth! You have also made that mistake, thou now I perceive you realize. The darkness hidden in the souls of man, are usially found by the light. Have this wrong birthing been going on since before your time? Maybe we need to call the minister to cry hail mary. To have a confessional about the sins of our past- or our present?
DeleteHey, Hamlet.Just checking to if you've calmed down and gotten back together with Ophelia. You know these lovers spats always happen in the beginning of a relationship. That's how you see if the relationship can last the test of time. You know when the looks fade. Not that I'm saying Ophelia's looks will fade- the won't completely won't.
ReplyDeleteGood Grief MAN ! I have told you that I have moved on ! Your such a dope .
DeleteDear boy, have you been with the fair lady of late? These quarrels are what tests the attachment. So that after vanity has fled the love remains. My fair Ophelia will always be a slave to vanity's charms.
DeleteDear God man! Thou maiden can tempt me no longer! I have another maiden's lap to which my head lays!
Delete