Am i better off Alive or Dead?
Do I stay in this wretched life and suffocate in the troubles that surround or do I end it all? You know sleeping is a lot like dying but less final - but this is what I wish for. Death ! Oh how great it would be; just like a dream come true... However, would I dream in death's gentle arms? Just to think about how quiet it would be away from the rocky ride that we associate with life. This lack of dreaming terrifies me to no end. It is this point and this point only that makes me prolong my suffering on earth.
Who is the man that would take a knife and stab himself to end it all? A man who is humiliated that's who. People are scared of death - that fact is simple. This is why we suffer because what awaits us after death is unknown. We are all cowards !! Spineless cowards because we love to analyze situations which will mask our actions. How stupid we are. Oh but wait ! Here comes the love of my life, let us be quiet.
Where are you? Maybe I can help.
ReplyDelete-Polonius
My dear Polonius ! Oh how you make my life great ! Why am I not to the left of where you last looked? Better yet, maybe your daughter can help me sooth my restless soul...
DeleteWhere art thou? Needest help?
DeleteDearest Polonius ! Ich han grandest life with ay in it ! Canstow lookth rede to thous left? Ohphelia cometh atte thy !
DeleteCalm down! Your dad died, get over it. Boo- hoo.
ReplyDelete-King Claudius
... Boo - hoo to you good sir. I am not Polonius or one of your servants. You will not talk down to me! Your time will come. Mark my words.
DeleteCoy good sir ! The King is dead !
DeleteStand, ho ! Nay Polonius ! Nay a fool ! No such talk shall be bestowed upon He !Thy time is soon ... Hear me !
DeleteMy dear, jewel of the splendid sea of mine, what imp dances in thy mind? You hath sent my heart beating to the sound of fear, and I must inquire to the true meaning of thy deathly speech. Speak to me the words of comfort, so that I may sleep at night with Hypnos, and Thanatos doth not visit thee.
ReplyDeleteWhy mother I have come to love imps. They are quite the life of the party. They always have fresh ideas to have a grand ol time ! Now I know mother that you have advanced quite gracefully into old age but I thought I mad it clear in my rant as the meaning behind the speech but I will repeat myself again. I am filled to the brim with hot rage mother. Rage that you and my greedy uncle have feed over the course of these two months. My ex girlfriend is too innocent for my tastes. Her father is a fool. My two oldest friends have betrayed me at the order of you and your husband. All of this has happened and you have the nerve to ask why I wish to die? My God mother, you are soo far detached out of my life that you can't tell when I'm going to walk left or right when I am right in front of you.
DeleteI love thy's imps ! Oh how much joy thy's imps are !Mother hath skipped into old age .
DeleteHot rage hath engulfed me and fed by:
hasty marriage .
Plain lover
A fool
betrayal
Why must I die?
Such a detached mother Ay !
Gertrude you spoil the boy! He has to learn that though life may give you troubles you must go on. It has been two months since that horrible accident that happened to my dear, dear brother but he has to get over it! Do you see me, the man's own brother, grieving like Hamlet does? He's acting like a woman and he's supposed to be a man!
ReplyDeleteClaudius you have no heart that can break at the loss of a loved one. Your selfish, cold, and manipulative - are you not? Also, if you claim that you are not then please provide me with examples of times when you have a heart that can beat and bleed when it is twisted because of a great pain. As for you not being able to grieve, you should because you have known him longer than the rest of us ... do these statements have truth to them?
DeleteMy lord I must say that I am a man. I am man enough to put on a play that has double meaning and man enough to have a woman as sweet and as bendable as honey wrapped around my finger.
Gertrude hath spoil him ! Life goes on my fair lady. Two months since King hath passed. Nay I cry . Nay I a woman and you hath been one .
DeleteClaudius no heart deeps in thy chest. Cold, manipulative, art thou? Examples are needed. Thou's bother should have best knowledge of all.
DeleteA man I am.I am man enough to put on a play that has double meaning and man enough to have a woman as sweet and as bendable as honey wrapped around my finger.