Saturday, May 12, 2012

Act 3. Scene 2. The Mouse Trap

I had a dag gone good time today at the wonderful play that I directed ! Everything went as planned. I even go to get a little fresh the my ex lover. We joked as if this was our last day of insanity . I said such naughty stuff and the fool (Polonius) grinned like we won the lottery... Such a dope ! I guess he thought that we were getting back together. Little does he know, that I wanted to be in a "good mood" because nothing excites me more than a good laugh and a beautiful woman. I know that we aren't together anymore but she can still be at my disposal. This is beside the point..... The play started and grand Ol' Unc Claud started sweating bullets as he asked me questions about the plot of the play. Mother dearest thought that the queen overdid it ... anyone with a brain must clearly know that actors over dramatize. DUH! Its their job !!! Esh ! Speaking of actors they took WAAYYY too long with the death scene. Stupid drama queens wanted to spend the whole five minutes on adjusting a dress and doing make up. I mean who really cares if the audience gets a little flash here and there?? (I'm sure the fool would enjoy the view since that's all he every goes to plays for.) *Sigh* The play must go on ! The old fart jumps up like he has seen a ghost and screams like he has gone completely mad. Then , like the caring mother that she claims to be, acts all concerned and junk. What in interesting turn of events the play has caused. I wonder what will happen next....

15 comments:

  1. You sound upset. Maybe Ophelia can cheer you up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well she certainly did put me in a good mood during the play ... but I have no use for her now. I need a new woman in my life. AH HA ! I have found her and her name is Misery and from what I heard she loves company. Do you care to join us Polonius? Come with me and we can get tangled up in her web and spin our own tale of woe.

      Delete
    2. My lord, I scant that thou inherit sad feelings. My beloved Ophelia, may I propose, be of some comfort?

      Delete
    3. Hm, the lady seems very prone, alas I have other comforts far better than she. Though it is plausive that I require her services. My lady is misery and she is topless. Wont you partake in her company, Poloniius? She is tight in a world such as this, but I'm sure she will open her wroth to us both.

      Delete
  2. I don't know who you think you are but i will let you know that I AM KING!!! ME!! You think that you're strong? that you're some hero avenging someone?? You're not! You're just some lunatic who happens to be a prince. So how about you get out of that deep, dark hole you've been stuck in and grow up!!!! I can't wait till you go to England!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Well my dearest Uncle... Are you admitting a sinful act? You sound upset.. is something troubling you? An innocent person wouldn't have such strong words to say about a harmless play. ... Is it you that is going mad and not I ?

      Delete
    2. Please. Your the lunatic not me, and everyone knows it. The point of it is to never admit a thing my son. Oh, and a sane man would much better things to do than making that piece of trash you call a play.

      Delete
    3. Who art thou? I reign over Denmark! You believe you break your back like I? That you venge for some wrong? Nay! You are just an imp who has a crown. Take thy wrung out mind and fell like the beast you are! Until thy go I shall be disturbed.

      Delete
    4. My false father art thou hiding something? Your words speak of sin, do you have a confession? AN innocent soul wouldn't have such foul words to spill. Thou might be more fet than me.

      Delete
    5. Ha! The worls cannot deny your fetted mind Hamlet. A sin is to be kept, that is the secret of living a long life. The kingdon need more work than an irregulous performance.

      Delete
  3. I think it is wonderful that you had such a lovely time at the play my lord. And you- a director! One of your many talents I should say. I believe that as a prince you deserve a princess, and who could make you more happy than my daughter??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had such a grand time!! However, I must apologize that there weren't any dirty scenes for you to enjoy ... I'm actually quite surprised that you stayed awake since you only go to the plays for the one on one action scenes. Your such a dirty old man. You're just like the ol' fish seller that i mistook you to be. haha I guess with all of the smut you watch you could smell like... well never mind that is too extreme even for your foolish ears. I must go for my lovely lady - Misery - is calling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dearest child, thy veiled words worry I while I ponder thy actions' intent. Clouded plans never end as one would have hoped. Be safe my child, be safe. I never wish for thee to suffer thusly, and thou may ask if thou wish that I be thy confessional.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My heart spills out great loveliness that you had a splendid time at the performance. You as a leader is very appropriate. A lord deserves a lordess, and who other than my very own?

      Delete
    2. I cannot stand for such happiness! Though I am sorry that the lady was not quick enough for you. It is surprising that your special scene had to be scant. You are indeed a fishmonger! And you reek of the scull! Now my lady Misery waits until my return.

      Delete